Karen, Marianne, Zoe and I are all ready to be back working in the salon.
Due to Mondays speech from the Government we are unable to open the doors at the salon until July 4th at the earliest.We are all disappointed but we know we have to consider every ones health before hair needs!
When we can open the door again at the salon, we will operate a little differently, but we have everything in place. PPE for myself and staff, masks provided for each client if they don’t have one of their own.
Hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the salon, lots of signs positioned to remind the 2meter distancing at all times (when this is possible in our working environment)
We will have a strict timed appointment system.
Until that time please keep well, stay safe.
Hoping the weeks pass quickly.
Alison and Team.
High Anti Breaking Protection Against The Action Of Chemical Processes.
Hair damage by bleaching, colouring, lifting and perming is now a thing of the past.
• Reinforces internal hair bonds.
• Individual hair strands will be stronger and sealed.
• Significantly decreases the risk of hair breaking.
• Protects the hair fibre from damage caused by any type of chemical process.
• Perfect for those who like to try new colours often without worrying about over processing.
• No need to allow extra time for the procedure.
• Visible results from the first application.
• Low cost to obtain fabulous and lasting results.
We are a modern, warm and friendly salon with a small but dedicated and professional team of stylists. Experience a luxury salon with bespoke service at extremely competitive rates.
We cater for all the family from the latest ladies styling and colouring to cute toddlers and Dad’s who just want a quick trim. So many of our clients tell us that the time they spend at Abbey View Salon is ‘their time to feel relaxed and pampered’ and we do our upmost to deliver this experience during every appointment.
Text us on 07806 808 817 for an appointment now.
or call the Salon on 01757 703 229
Alternatively use our online contact form here